Monday, September 20, 2010

Japanese

I chose to study Japanese so that I can talk to my family who lives in Japan. Since both my parents are from Japan, almost my entire family speaks Japanese. At a younger age, I learned Japanese from my mother but as other activities and learning got in the way, I slowly forgot the language. When visiting my family in Japan, I found it difficult to hold conversations because of the language gap. I am excited to learn conversational Japanese and so far I have found it sometimes difficult to speak words. Sometimes I feel like my tongue is tied when speaking Japanese.

2 comments:

  1. Ohaiyo Kento San. I also have difficulty (muzukasii) speaking Japanese. I know the words, I just get nervous easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 山田 建人 さん わ アメリカ じん ですか? I had the same problem when visiting my family in Japan too. And I am still sad that I missed out on Ichiyumi.

    ReplyDelete